Friday, December 9, 2011

Rules

It seems like everything in life has rules now and some of the most strict rules are in sports. In my opinion swimming rules are some of the worst out of all the high school sports. During the meets you are not allowed to have any jewelry on which is completely understandable but if you have so much has a hair tie on your wrist you will get disqualified from the event. If you have a tattoo it must be covered up at all times, which is extremely difficult considering a swim suit doesn't really allow you to cover much up at all. Not only that but if you are "exposing" to much the officials can disqualify you. I don't know about you but when I'm in public I like to stay as covered up as possibly, it's not like I want to go around showing off my assets to everyone. In swimming the rules are all about the little things that one would never usually notice but considering no one likes getting disqualified you have to be aware of the rules all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment